The Adopt-A-Day Program is an opportunity for businesses, churches, schools, organizations, families, and individuals to sponsor the meals served at Catholic Charities Soup Kitchens for a specific day. A day can be sponsored in honor of an individual, organization, business, etc.; or to celebrate a meaningful day or anniversary.
Adopting a day at Catholic Charities’ Soup Kitchens helps generate revenue to cover meal costs, allowing us to save money in case of occasional food shortages or for the expansion of programs. Adopt-A-Day sponsors receive a certificate and recognition on the “Wall of Honor”, as well as on Catholic Charities’ social media sites.
Sponsorships are available for the North End, Center for Hope, and South Flint Soup Kitchens. The cost to Adopt-A-Day at the North End Soup Kitchen is $500. The cost to Adopt-A-Day at the Center for Hope or South Flint Soup Kitchens is $250. Sponsors are also invited to volunteer on the day of their sponsorship! Sponsors may choose to designate their day on an important holiday, a special anniversary, or in honor of a loved one.
- A church could request a Saint’s Feast Day
- Holy Trinity Church could sponsor Trinity Sunday
- Families or individuals might wish to sponsor a day in honor of a loved one or an event
- Today’s meals are sponsored in honor of Mary Smith
- Today’s meals are sponsored in honor of David and Kristen on their Anniversary
To Adopt-A-Day at one of Catholic Charities Soup Kitchens, please fill out the following form.
For more information, please call 810-785-6911.
Adopt A Day Form